The FraserNation™ Flag
Every Nation has adopted an official flag – one that incorporates the colors, symbols and feeling, which the founders believe exemplify and best articulates the historical challenges and achievements of the people; their personal, common and shared experiences; as well as their hopes, dreams and aspirations for the future. FraserNation™ is no exception.
We believe that FraserNation™ is more justified in the adoption of a national flag than any nation in world history because:
- No other nation’s Ancestors were abducted in the interior of their homeland and marched, in chains, over 200 miles to languish in ‘cold’, dark, unforgiving, brutal coastal dungeons for 3-4 months awaiting cargo ships bound for unknown destinations.
- No other nation’s Ancestors were then forcibly – in emaciated and often impregnated conditions – packed in the hulls of cargo ships as unwilling immigrants on ominous transatlantic journeys bound for a New World forecasting generations of oppression, pain, suffering, degradation, cultural assault and historical destruction.
- No other nation’s Ancestors, upon arrival in the hostile New World, would be sold as commodities, labeled ‘property’ (often branded), helplessly watching the destruction of their families, being terrorized into providing generations of free labor while dreaming of a better day….
We, the Founders and Citizens of FraserNation™ – the children of the Ancestors who refused to die – boldly, without apology, and with a profound sense of pride, endorse and will peaceably defend against unwarranted hate and negativity, the FraserNation™ Flag, with its symbols and colors as described. The first four points clearly explain the significance of our stars:
- Each of the 36 stars (4 Gold and 32 White) recognizes the unifying efforts of The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey and depicts the Adinkra symbol of Nsoromma, which means ‘Child of the Heavens’, signifying ‘guardianship’ and the fact that God watches over all people.
- The encircled 36 stars symbolize a clock that represents the giants of our historical global leadership, Unity, Inter-dependence, Safety and Security.
- Each White star reflects 10-degrees of light that has been passed down by generations and each bears the name of one of our Illumined Ancestors. Moreover, each White star represents the ‘inextinguishable’ light that is now in the hands of FraserNation’s Citizens of Excellence to carry forward. Together, the 4 Gold and 32 White Stars comprise the 360 degrees of excellence that will firmly anchor FraserNation™. Our Revered scholar, teacher and Ancestor, Dr. John Henrik Clarke, says:
History is a clock that people use to tell their political and cultural time of day. It is a compass they use to find themselves on the map of human geography. It tells them where they are but, more importantly, what they must be…
- September 18, 2019
- Articles of FraserNation
- Comments Off on The FraserNation™ Flag